Kush Hemp Pre Rolled Cones Slow Bur
- KUSH hemp pre rolled cones are slow burning pre rolled shells.
- Intended solely for use with legal herbal smoking blends to create a custom roll-your own herbal cigarette
- This product is a herbal alternative to traditional tobacco cigarettes and cigars.
- KUSH herbal hemp cones are slow burn
- This is a packaged herbal smoking shell for holding an end user’s desired fillers.
- Add your favourite rolled your own herbal filler to the shell.
- Use the KUSH herbal pre rolled cones to your own blend for a better smoking experience.
Product Quality and safety:
- This is a packaged herbal smoking shell for holding an end user’s legal herbal filler.
- Material comprising a sheet of material made of legally sourced hemp.
HOW TO USE
This is a packaged herbal smoking shell for holding an end user’s legal herbal filler material comprising a sheet of material made of legally sourced hemp.
- Open the package and pull out the herbal hemp Pre Rolled cones.
- Add your favourite roll your own herbal filler to the herbal cones
- Use the KUSH herbal roll your own blend for a better smoking experience.
- Twist the end closed to form a finished herbal cigarette or cigar.
- To maintain, efficiency, store at room temperature, and out of sunlight.
- For best results, keep product in a cool, dark place.
- Exposure to heat or sunlight may cause degradation or loss of potency.
- Do not use if pregnant or lactating.
- Allergen Information: Manufactured in a facility which produces products that may contain nuts, dairy, wheat, gluten, egg and soy products.
- Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet or using any new product.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration
- MUST BE 18 TEARS OR OVER TO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT.
- At all times, you must comply with applicable and local laws and ordinances concerning the advertising and sale of this herbal smoking product.
- Including the payment of any applicable state taxes.